MY MISSION STATEMENT

This video is initially for everyone I met on Web 2.0
Everyone is invited to join my awesome team! GDI Cougars!


GDI Sharing the American Spirit With the World - More amazing videos are a click away

Try it out FREE!

Like many of you, I have been working since I was a teenager. Working hard at various jobs. We all have been working circles around the slackers and trusting that at some point we will feel rewarded for being an early bird, for making sure the job is done, and being the last one to leave the office, warehouse, or shop. Day after day, week after week, and month after month we work. We work hard. We work so hard that our minds and bodies have evolved to accommodate the job. The job we wonder about. The job that makes us feel like its Groundhog's Day the movie. Years go by and you realize that you are just breaking even, that you really don't love your job, that your back hurts, that your feet hurt, and/or you are tired of chasing your tail. You are tired of dealing with lazy people or unappreciative bosses. We all deserve better! But it does not happen overnight. On television and in the movies we see millionaires all the time. We throw our hard earned cash into the pockets of movie stars and athletes. The blue-collar side of me says, "That's enough!" "I'm not wasting anymore money on this stuff. I'm keeping all of it and saving it for the future and I'm not going out anywhere and I'm not gonna spend any money!"

Keep reading or click here to get started!

A couple of months ago I took leave. I did not go anywhere. I stayed home with my wife and three dogs. While I was on leave I got a lot of stuff done that I wanted to do. And that made me happy. I did not feel burned out. It was peaceful. I felt freedom. And it felt good. I asked myself, "Can I have this all the time?" I wondered what it would be like to have that freedom all the time. I wanted to know and I wanted to take action. I realized I wanted the American dream. For the first time, I was honest with myself. I wanted to know how to touch that freedom.
I started my search. Melissa thought I was crazy. I dragged her everywhere. We went to bookstore after bookstore. I read Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie, Russell Conwell, and Earl Nightingale. Throughout my search, I realized I was not after millions. I was chasing freedom and I wanted to have my own ventures in life. I wanted more passion, purpose, and rewards. I started to believe the words in front of me like the first time I read the Bible. The more I read the more I knew that it was not wrong to want something, a dream, or a vision. It is absolutely acceptable and encouraged because you want other people to reach all of their goals and dreams. So..WANT it for yourself!



Then I used today's most powerful tool. "The Internet"- I felt like Juan Ponce De Leon and someone just added mega horsepower to my ship. I was ready to find the Fountain of Youth. There I go. I navigated through the oceans of the internet. I Googled. I Yahooed. And I learned about opportunities. I learned about marketing. I researched to filter out the scams,pyramids, and get rich schemes. I learned about multi level marketing. I read about affiliate programs. I started getting closer to the treasure. I could feel it but I knew there was gonna be some obstacles. I came across online travel agencies that cost hundreds to startup as a Travel Representative. I thought about it. I said NO. It's not me. The second "maybe, I'll do it" was health product companies that had affiliate programs. I visualized people passing around vitamins they don't use and also trying to promote the income opportunity. I felt it was legit but I did not connect with the idea.


Fatigue was kicking in along with discouragement. I kept asking myself, "What product do I believe in?" "What do people want and need in today's society?" "What can bring a legitimate income opportunity for me?" I searched website after website, staring at the computer monitor in hope of finding IT. I looked on YouTube. Then Sean showed up on a video message box. This 18 y/o college kid had what I was looking for and wanted to share it with the world. With such clarity and simplicity he thoroughly explained it. I had my doubts. I researched his business opportunity, his online company, and everything I found on this internet company was legit. This company was used by Ebay, AT&T, Yahoo, NCAA, and more. It's also growing in residential homes. After my long search I felt like Charlie from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory when he found the golden ticket.


Wow. The product I was looking for was the same as the tools I was using in my search. After searching website after website, I found a company that provides Website Services. Global Domains International Inc. My company can be your company. They have all the WEB services as Yahoo Domains or Go Daddy! The prominent difference is the income opportunity at GDI. I use the URL forwarding option and link it to Myspace, my blogs, or my referral link. I believe in keeping it simple so I can focus on sharing GDI with everyone. The weekly bonuses are UNLIMITED. The residual monthly income is UNLIMITED. The risk is ZERO. Ladies and gentlemen I just poured my heart out to you. I just want to invite you to try out GDI for FREE! No contracts and no obligations.
This is not a get rich quick scheme. It does allow you to build monthly income that grows over time. It will grow faster than any IRA's, stocks, or savings, if you just put a little heart into it and top it off with some soul. Later on down the road I would love to be sharing success with you. Let's team up! I''m motivated and I know you are too.

Global Domains International Inc.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Free Submit blogger and website site URL in directory make search engine friendly. Increase visibility, Increase traffic to blogspot and website
http://freeurlsubmitdirectory.blogspot.com/